Warranty & Replacement
Company Snowboards all come with a 3 year warranty. Company Snowboards warrants the original purchaser of new and unused Company Snowboards to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of THREE YEARS from the date of initial purchase. If a defect is suspected, return only the snowboard to the dealer from where it was originally purchased. At our sole discretion, Company´s responsibility shall be limited to repair or replace the defective product. Company will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of loss of use of this product. If, after inspection, the product is found not to be defective, it will be returned to the sender. This warranty is subject to the following limitations:
1) The warranty applies only to Company products and is non transferable.
2) Excluded from warranty coverage are damages caused by:
- Anything other than defects in materials and workmanship
- Misuse, abuse neglect
- Normal deterioration from riding
- Improper mounting or adjustment of bindings
- Use of solvents or thread locking adhesives on bindings and inserts
- Impact from riding on Non-Snow Surfaces such as rocks, logs, handrails, picnic tables, stairs, chairlifts, crashing into park features, etc…
3) The Warranty coverage is void if any modifications or changes are made to the product
4) All Warranty claims must be accompanied by the purchase receipt from an authorised dealer.
What is covered?
- Delamination due to manufacturing defect (topsheet, base, or sidewalls)
- Structural damage due to manufacturing defect
- Defects caused by the material or workmanship in production
What is not covered?
Damage caused by impact, abuse, bad landings, negligence, rocks, bonking hard features, handrails, stairs, chairlift impact, reactions to heat, intentional destruction, improper mounting, improper solvents, normal wear and tear, damage to core by heavy compression or stress or damages caused by anything other than defects in the material and workmanship.
Please note, our priority is keeping you and your board going and we want to avoid any charges where we can. Please get in touch with any questions, claims or if you’re unsure and we will do our best to sort you out!